- Linglela Lodge is close to the N3 between Johannesburg and Durban; the ideal breakaway or stopover on your way to the coast.
- The establishment offers ten en-suite
rooms, each perfect for the family or business traveler.
All fitted with convenient amenities to ensure a comfortable night's rest.
- The decorative African style rooms come with their own private
entrances and under-cover patios, and the units
can sleep up to two guests in double or twin beds. All
have quality linen, fresh towels and amenities onhand with En-suite bathroom,
a shower, TV and Dstv.
- There is also fans, and electric blankets(available on request) for your comfort.
- Continental, English or vegetarian breakfast is all served in our African Theme diningroom.
- All units are semi equipped for self catering, eg Bar Fridge, Kettle and microwave. Coffee and tea is provided in all the rooms
- A pub is also available for guests' use.
- The main building has a lovely thatched roof and includes facilities for catering purposes, so feel free to enquire about hosting
packages for weddings, functions and conferences at Linglela Lodge.
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller
"We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment." - Hilaire Belloc
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien
RATES & QUICK INFO
- We have comfortable accommodation units available for guests wishing not to travel home or to stay the night before.
- Check in time is 14h00 and check
out time at 10h00.
- Breakfast is served between 07h00 - 09h00 at R70
per person. Should non-staying guests wish to join in for breakfast
a 24 hour notice period will apply
- Our bridal suite is available and includes
champagne/grape juice in a silver ice bucket, flowers, chocolate, rose
petals and candles. This also includes a champagne breakfast the next
morning in bed or in our diningroom
A 50% deposit is payable on reservation
of the room and the balance payable on arrival.